Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Nothing really overly interesting being tackled today. Just the norm...
  1. Renew library books online before I start racking up a hefty fine.
  2. Make Cardiologist appointment for Kaiden. Check!
  3. Call about fence repair. Don't ask.
  4. Call about tree removal service. AZ Monsoon=two fallen trees in yard.
  5. Go pick up car from Auto Body Shop and gladly give back crappy rental car. (Note to self: NEVER buy KIA car....it sucks)
  6. Start on laundry piles before the clothes grow arms and legs and wash themselves.
  7. Fold laundry that has been in the dryer since yesterday. (Luckily it is Kaiden's items that don't need to be ironed or ironing would be on the list of "to do's" too!)
  8. Hose bug guts off blow up pool in back yard. Yuck.
  9. Walk dog. Check!
  10. Go to Wal-mart to buy plain yogurt so can I make Turkey Quiche for dinner (recipe to follow tomorrow! Yum-O!)
  11. Clean up crap around house and give it all a "home."

Sounds like I'd better get off this computer and start tackling!

What are you tackling today?

5 comments:

Susie said...

What a great tackle list!! I have one that long too!! Take a deep breath and one step at a time and you can do it. (I think I was saying that more to myself than to you:-)

Karen said...

I had to read #8 a couple of times before it hit me as to what you were talking about! LOL I need more coffee. Way to tackle. I'm having a lazy tackle it Tuesday.

Karen said...

Love the "clean up crap and give it a home" tackle. That's what I feel like I've been doing all day today too!

Tiffanie said...

I should totally see if our library offers online renewal!!!

Katie said...

I like to take chocolate breaks in between chores, just because I earned it :) And holy smokes that quiche looks good. Can you tell I'm hungry? LOL