Monday, September 15, 2008

I Won!

So I entered this caption naming contest over at All Access. It's a blog that Big Mama and Boo Mama write at...who I just adore! I wish one of them would adopt me. But, that's for another therapy session. Anyways, they were going to pick two winners who would win Travis Cottrell's new Christmas album. Oh, how I love me some Christmas music. And wouldn't you know it...they ended up picking four people, aaannnddd I was one of them! Can you believe it? Neither can I!!! I am soooo excited (if you couldn't tell)! Go check out my caption. It's pretty funny, if I do say so myself.

You can bet that I will be breaking my "no Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving" rule.

I know, I'm so naughty.

5 comments:

Blessed One said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to listening to 99.9 for the Christmas music they play non-stop somewhere around the middle of November. Enjoy your CD! :)

Katie said...

you witty cat :)

Melissa Darby said...

That was very funny! Nice Work!

Stonefox (otherwise known as Heidi) said...

Fun! Congrats on the win.

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!!! I can hardly wait for this album too. We always decorate on my birthday, that is in November but I will be playing his cd whenever I get it!