Welcome to Thankful Thursday. A chance for me to reflect on my week and lift up my thanks for the wonderful, blessed life I live.
- I am thankful for rain the past few days. It has made the temperatures go down a bit and even has felt “somewhat” bearable. (Have I mentioned I am ready for summer to be over with?!)
- I am thankful that I am getting organized! Yay me!
- I am thankful that even though hubs is gone for the week (and I miss him terribly!) this gives me the opportunity to relax and have some needed “me” time when Kaiden is in bed.
- I am thankful that my back is feeling better. Man, that little boy is getting heavier and heavier each and everyday.
- I am thankful to have chocolate chip cookie dough in the freezer to curb those late night PMS cravings.
Have a Thankful Thursday. Visit Sting My Heart for more!