Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Welcome to Thankful Thursday. A chance for me to reflect on my week and lift up my thanks for the wonderful, blessed life I live.

  • I am thankful for rain the past few days. It has made the temperatures go down a bit and even has felt “somewhat” bearable. (Have I mentioned I am ready for summer to be over with?!)
  • I am thankful that I am getting organized! Yay me!
  • I am thankful that even though hubs is gone for the week (and I miss him terribly!) this gives me the opportunity to relax and have some needed “me” time when Kaiden is in bed.
  • I am thankful that my back is feeling better. Man, that little boy is getting heavier and heavier each and everyday.
  • I am thankful to have chocolate chip cookie dough in the freezer to curb those late night PMS cravings.

Have a Thankful Thursday. Visit Sting My Heart for more!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

So glad your back is feeling better.

Happy Thankful Thursday1

Laurie Ann said...

Great list of things to be thankful for. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Jenileigh said...

A precious list of things to be thankful for. You be blessed this day my friend.

Notwifezilla said...

What a great list of thanks- I can agree that the cookie dough comes in handy.
By the way, Tag! You're it! Check out my blog. www.notwifezilla.blogspot.com for more info!
Jackie

Kristi said...

You go girl! Getting organized feels so good...almost as good as spoonfulls of chocolate chip cookie dough from the freezer. Blessings to you!

Marsha said...

mmm! CCCD in the freezer!! May I come over?!

Loved your thankful post this week.

Have a blessed weekend.

Mary said...

Glad your back is feeling better. And that you're getting a break in your summer heat. I love the fall season. Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your weekend.