I must admit, when I knew that I had to come to post my thankful list today I was a little less than thrilled. Seems that I have been feeling a bit less thankful the past few days for no apparent reason, really. Kind of feeling overwhelmed by some things on my "to do" list that have been hovering over my head for the past few months. Yeah, procrastination in full effect. But, I finally decided to tackle one of those projects this morning: Operation Organizing Junk Drawer. I have been using that drawer as a catch-all for all things baby and keep using the excuse, "I will get to that later." Ya know, it wasn't half bad after all, so I am actually feeling a little more optimistic that I can work through those other projects with some "pep!" I think I actually have a renewed outlook!
- I am thankful that I tackled one more project on my ever-growing "to do" list.
- I am thankful that I actually won a giveaway at Dawn's blog that I entered! Yay me!
- I am thankful that my little man is healthy and happy. We went to the doctors on Tuesday for a check up and he is now 20lbs and 29 inches long! A far cry from when he was born!
- I am always thankful for our health and happiness.
- I am thankful that my husband appreciates me for being a wife, mother and homemaker.
Have a Thankful Thursday!