Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tag, You're It!

I was tagged by Jackie, who I totally just found out that she's been snooping around my blog and unbeknownst to me has a blog too! Shame on you, Jackie! Shame, shame, shame. She is a fellow "Phoenixvillian" from my old days in the 'Ville. Rock out class of '96! Oooooo...has it been that long? Yikes.

She tagged me and so here are the rules:

The rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

So now I have to think of 6 unspectacular quirks of mine...Hmmm....

1. I have this weird obsession with making lists. I like to write "to do" lists, grocery lists, Costco lists, Target lists , "honey do" lists. Then when I start to cross things off the list I make a new list with the remaining items. I like it to look neat and get distracted when there are lines drawn everywhere. I have lists all over the house! It is amazing I remember anything cause I have 15 lists going at one time!

2. I watch TV shows or movies that I really like over and over and over and over and, well, you get the point. Seriously. I once watched "A Chorus Line" every Sunday for an entire year. I know every word in that flick. I have seen "Erin Brockovich" probably 100+ times cause I tune in every time it's on TV. I have seen every episode of Jon and Kate plus 8 and What Not to Wear probably 6 times each.

3. I don't like to buy shirts that don't have at least 3% spandex in them. Since I don't dry my shirts in the dryer (except grimey, loungy T-shirts) I feel like 100% cotton shirts get all misshapen when I hang them to dry and then they fit funky. If they have spandex in them then I never have that problem!

4. I don't like condiments. Ketchup, mustard, relish...nope, not for me. I just started to use mayo on my sandwiches within the past 5 years.

5. I rarely buy books unless it's REALLY good. I think it is a waste of money cause I usually read it once then it goes in a box to give to Good Will. I don't have enough room in my house for anymore clutter. So, I borrow them from the library.

6. I eat really fast. My husband is always amazed that I can eat faster than him. I'm not proud of it. In fact, I know that I need to slow down, but I guess I think that someone might steal my food.

My 6 bloggers:
Trish @ Venturesome Sojourners
Katie @ Stray Raisins
Jolie @ My Little Ragamuffins
Tiffanie @ Our Life
Tracy @ Seed Thoughts
Chandy @ Outstanding In My Field

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oooooooo, Jon & Kate Plus 8 and What Not to Wear? We so could spend an entire Sunday on the couch.

Notwifezilla said...

I'm impressed how quickly you responded! A+ for that! Jackie

Blessed One said...

Ok, you tagged me! :) I won't be doing any posting until I return from vacation, but I'll certainly play along when I return! Fun list, by the way! I love to find out other people's quirky things. What fun!

Tiffanie said...

It's super late now... but I'm totally gonna tackle this game of tag tomorrow! Sorry it's taken me so long to get to.