I was tagged by Jackie, who I totally just found out that she's been snooping around my blog and unbeknownst to me has a blog too! Shame on you, Jackie! Shame, shame, shame. She is a fellow "Phoenixvillian" from my old days in the 'Ville. Rock out class of '96! Oooooo...has it been that long? Yikes.
She tagged me and so here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
So now I have to think of 6 unspectacular quirks of mine...Hmmm....
1. I have this weird obsession with making lists. I like to write "to do" lists, grocery lists, Costco lists, Target lists , "honey do" lists. Then when I start to cross things off the list I make a new list with the remaining items. I like it to look neat and get distracted when there are lines drawn everywhere. I have lists all over the house! It is amazing I remember anything cause I have 15 lists going at one time!
2. I watch TV shows or movies that I really like over and over and over and over and, well, you get the point. Seriously. I once watched "A Chorus Line" every Sunday for an entire year. I know every word in that flick. I have seen "Erin Brockovich" probably 100+ times cause I tune in every time it's on TV. I have seen every episode of Jon and Kate plus 8 and What Not to Wear probably 6 times each.
3. I don't like to buy shirts that don't have at least 3% spandex in them. Since I don't dry my shirts in the dryer (except grimey, loungy T-shirts) I feel like 100% cotton shirts get all misshapen when I hang them to dry and then they fit funky. If they have spandex in them then I never have that problem!
4. I don't like condiments. Ketchup, mustard, relish...nope, not for me. I just started to use mayo on my sandwiches within the past 5 years.
5. I rarely buy books unless it's REALLY good. I think it is a waste of money cause I usually read it once then it goes in a box to give to Good Will. I don't have enough room in my house for anymore clutter. So, I borrow them from the library.
6. I eat really fast. My husband is always amazed that I can eat faster than him. I'm not proud of it. In fact, I know that I need to slow down, but I guess I think that someone might steal my food.
My 6 bloggers:
Trish @ Venturesome Sojourners
Katie @ Stray Raisins
Jolie @ My Little Ragamuffins
Tiffanie @ Our Life
Tracy @ Seed Thoughts
Chandy @ Outstanding In My Field