Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
In my on-going efforts to get organized before, let's just say, hell freezes over, today I will be tackling my photos. It's a daunting task, but somebody's got to do it. Ho Hum.

I have pictures that have been sitting in my craft room on the floor for months. Okay, years, but who's counting? Pictures that literally go back to 2004 that need to be put in order and stuck into albums. Now, I am not a scrapbooker type of person. While I thoroughly admire those of you who are, most scrapbooking pages only leave room for one to three pictures per page. I just don't have the room to store scrapbooks upon scrapbooks in my house. So, I stick to card making. Same concept but takes up less room.

So, the other day I was able to sort through the pictures, and put them in order according to dates and pile them according to events. Today's task is to get them in the albums.

I also have pictures on my memory card that need to get printed, categorized and put into albums. So, another part of my task will involve a trip to Wal-Mart to finally get them off my camera! Once I get those back, I can do the same and get them into the albums.

In addition to the photos, I will attempt to tackle making an appointment for pest control service, dealing with the car insurance company, get my car in for service, make my grocery list, figure out what to make for dinner, doing the laundry that has piled up.........a woman's work is never done!

What are you tackling today?

8 comments:

Kristi said...

We are tackling photos too. It's a big job but worth every second! Blessings to you.

Maddy said...

Pest control! Well done printing out the photos that looks like much more fun.
Cheers

chandy said...

I'm a winkflash gal for photo printing...They are usually cheaper than Walmart, great quality, and they are mailed right to my door! Totally worth it!

Good luck with tackling your chores

Dawn said...

I get so overwhelmed with the whole picture thing. Good Luck with your Tackle!

Kelsey S said...

Great tackle!

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

Muthering Heights said...

That sounds like a fun, yet daunting tackle!

Blessed One said...

Wowzers! Big tasks you're tackling here. I shudder at the thought of organizing my pictures - it needs to be done so badly...

Jolie Molino said...

And to think, you still have all of mine to go threw....but then you dont have them yet! LOL, email or call me and let me know which ones you want girlie! I can only look at your handsome son for so long ya know!