Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Because

To me. Love, Hubs. Just Because.

"Just because you keep the house clean, the fridge full, the clothes washed, the beds made, the dog walked, the bills paid, the kiddo groomed/fed/napped/entertained, and just because you make my lunch everyday (and even write a little note on my napkin), have dinner on the table every night and still have time to spend with me."

Awww…I love it when Hubs does something for me to brag blog about.

I love you honey! ...No, I love you more…Nooo, I love you more…No, pumpkin, I love you more…

7 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

What a guy!

Blessed One said...

Awwww! What an awesome hubby!

Tiffanie said...

So sweet! Makes it all worth it doesn't it... cleaning the house, the fridge, the clothes, beds, dogs, kids... maybe he should have gotten two dozen. Joking. Truly a great hubby!

Mr. & Mrs. Fegley said...

A little appreciation sure does go a loooong way. What a special treat!

Melissa Darby said...

I am impressed that you make his lunch everyday, very nice!
See you tomorrow at 2HTO

Katie @ 3 Blondes and a Redhead said...

Holy cow...you're an amazing wife! I'M tempted to buy you flowers!!! :)

lyma said...

What a great guy!