Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Another week gone by and another Thankful Thursday is upon us. Boy they fly, don't they?!?!
So this week I am feeling quite "simple." Thankful for all the simple things in my life.
  • I am thankful that Kaiden got to "visit" with G-ma & G-pa this past weekend. Web cam has made it easy for us to do this since we are 2300 miles away.
  • I am thankful for makeup. If you read this post, you'd know why.
  • I am thankful that our "activities" will be starting up again in a couple weeks. We have been going stir crazy in the house. It's just too doggone hot out there to be setting foot outside on a regular basis.
  • I am thankful that Kaiden hasn't been sick once since he has been born. Hubs and I were just talking about that the other day. Not even a sniffle.
  • I am thankful that we have leftovers in the fridge. That will free me up from having to come up with a menu tonight.
  • I am thankful that I have been sleeping relatively well the past week. Usually I wake up a few times during the night, but not this week. I've been tired, ya'll!
  • I am thankful that So You Think You Can Dance is SOOOOOO good this season. I love me some dancing shows!

Thanks for stopping by and have a Thankful Thursday!

10 comments:

Blessed One said...

I love your list of Thankfuls! Especially the part about Dancing w/ the Stars! Guess that's another thing we have in common. I'm so glad your little one has been healthy and whole his whole little life. I'm in Gilbert, btw. Adding to your list - living here, I'm soooo thankful for AC!!!

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list sweetie.

Jolie Molino said...

EW! I love So You Think You Can Dance!! I am almost done with your reshoot to so look soon for those! Have a great weekend!Oh and check out my session fees and let me know what you think! Jolie

Dawn said...

Great list! I had a little chuckle over the pimple. :-) Webcams are wonderful, and it is great your son has never been sick. I pray he can continue on that path for quite some time.

Kristi said...

You are such a beautiful family! It is so hot here too. I wonder if my family would go for ice cream for dinner? Just kidding. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Blessings to you!

chandy said...

I like your list! I decided to play along with Thankful Thursday too, just for fun...

Nancie said...

Enjoy your sweet list. You have such a thankful heart. We all need to remember to thank God for simple things in life. Thank God for giving you good sleep. I have interrupted sleep too and know how tiring that can be. May God grant you restful nights. Take care and God bless!

Renee said...

Great list. I have never watched Dancing with the stars...I read your 101 list too. Very cool.

Tiffanie said...

Great list, wish I could a been thankful for some leftovers tonight. Easiest fix I could come up with was meatloaf (had the beef in the fridge cause I was supposed to use it yesterday). Anyway...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Blessings

Cheryl said...

What a great TT list. It does seem the week just flies by. Love the post on the "pimple." Don't you love'em?

It's really hot here, can't imagine how hot it is AZ.

Thanks for sharing!
Cheryl