Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Another week for "Thankful Thursday." Today is Thursday, right?! All the days seems to be running together and with NO sleep last night (more on that later), I am lucky that I know my name today.
  • I am thankful for girlfriends. A night away for quick chit-chat can do wonders for the soul!
  • I am truly thankful for my hubs. He goes out everyday to “fight the world” so that he can provide for his family. I am truly blessed that he does this (with hardly any complaints, mind you) and gives me the amazing opportunity to stay home to be a wife, mother and homemaker.
  • I am thankful that tomorrow is a new day since today doesn't seem to be doing me any favors (as I hear Kaiden screaming after napping for, oh, all of 10 minutes).
  • I am thankful that I don't have any chocolate in the house right now. Cause if I did...watch out. I'd probably eat the whole darn thang. And it's only 9:30 in the morning. LOL.
  • I am thankful for free passes to the Arizona Science Center. We can enjoy a museum this weekend and beat the heat compliments of hubs employer.
  • I am thankful for a beautiful home that we live in. With the state of the economy, real estate and forclosures right now...yikes. We are blessed.
Be sure to check out the other contributors to Thankful Thursday to be inspired!

3 comments:

ahorne said...

What a sweet post - and an adorable photo of your family!

gail said...

what a great post! girlfriends are such an awesome thing in our lives, aren't they?

gail @ challenges and adventures

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your thankful heart.