Another week for "Thankful Thursday." Today is Thursday, right?! All the days seems to be running together and with NO sleep last night (more on that later), I am lucky that I know my name today.
- I am thankful for girlfriends. A night away for quick chit-chat can do wonders for the soul!
- I am truly thankful for my hubs. He goes out everyday to “fight the world” so that he can provide for his family. I am truly blessed that he does this (with hardly any complaints, mind you) and gives me the amazing opportunity to stay home to be a wife, mother and homemaker.
- I am thankful that tomorrow is a new day since today doesn't seem to be doing me any favors (as I hear Kaiden screaming after napping for, oh, all of 10 minutes).
- I am thankful that I don't have any chocolate in the house right now. Cause if I did...watch out. I'd probably eat the whole darn thang. And it's only 9:30 in the morning. LOL.
- I am thankful for free passes to the Arizona Science Center. We can enjoy a museum this weekend and beat the heat compliments of hubs employer.
- I am thankful for a beautiful home that we live in. With the state of the economy, real estate and forclosures right now...yikes. We are blessed.