Monday, July 28, 2008

101 random things about...ME!

I have been working on this list for a few weeks now. Why? Just because, okay. I thought it would be fun. It's hard to come up with a 100 things about lil 'ol me, but I did it. In fact, I am such an overachiever that I actually came up with 101 things. As I read it back to myself I find that it is all sort-of random, but hey, I believe that I am a random type of gal (Maybe that should be #102 on my list!). Sit back and enjoy getting to know a bit more about moi!
  1. I am a wife.
  2. I am a mother.
  3. I am a Christian.
  4. I have never seen "The Godfather" movies or Sex in the City and I am OK with that.
  5. I don't like ketchup.
  6. I always mix at least two cereals together.
  7. I peel the skin off of peaches before I eat them because the fuzziness weirds me out.
  8. I have chewed Extra Peppermint gum since high school.
  9. I have a soft spot for puppies.
  10. I once watched a "Chorus Line" every Sunday for an entire year.
  11. I have traveled all over Europe.
  12. I am terrified of spiders. And wouldn't you know it, I found a tarantula on my front porch crawling towards my front door not too long ago! YIKES!
  13. I don't have any cavities.
  14. I am obsessed with Post-it notes.
  15. I eat hot dogs with the meat and bun. Period.
  16. I can curl my tongue under but not over.
  17. I hate shopping.
  18. I have never broken any bones despite my clumsiness.
  19. I like to take two showers per day.
  20. I almost always get a tall, non-fat, x-tra hot latte when I go to Starbucks.
  21. I like to watch any movie with dancing in it.
  22. I name my cars.
  23. My favorite car was Gretchen. RIP.
  24. I like to write lists.
  25. I like even more to check things off my lists.
  26. I hate it when people don't say "God bless you" when someone sneezes.
  27. I wear a size 9 shoe.
  28. I don't like feet.
  29. I like pepperoni and mushrooms on my pizza.
  30. I don't like onions.
  31. I sleep with three pillows. One under my head, one at my back and one between my knees.
  32. I grew up in Phoenixville, PA and now I live in Phoenix, AZ.
  33. I love the beach.
  34. I talk to myself. A lot.
  35. I eat fondue every year on my birthday.
  36. I believe in love at first sight.
  37. I am shy.
  38. I am a homebody.
  39. I start listening to Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving.
  40. I am an early riser.
  41. I hate talking on the phone.
  42. I am a germ-a-phobe.
  43. I like to follow rules.
  44. I think I have an undiagnosed case of ADD.
  45. I have the bladder of a 6 year old.
  46. I have a new found love of reading.
  47. I barely ever finish a tube of chap stick because I usually lose it before I can.
  48. I love ice cream. Especially with brownies.
  49. I sucked my thumb and had a blanket named "Bockie" when I was young.
  50. I like fancy drinks. But only if they aren't too strong.
  51. I don't watch hardly any TV. When I do, though, I am obsessed with TLC.
  52. I had a gerbil when I was young named TJ who walked with a limp.
  53. I am scared of change. But if I am pushed, I will probably try anything.
  54. I know how to change my own oil. But I prefer to pay the 25 bucks to have someone else do it.
  55. I am a Conservative.
  56. I try to eat all organic products as much as possible.
  57. I have green eyes.
  58. I have a B.S. from Penn State University.
  59. I spent one semester studying abroad in England.
  60. I always knew my "calling" was to be a wife and mother.
  61. I rock my son every night before he goes to sleep. It is my favorite part of the day.
  62. I route for the Philadelphia Eagles even though every year they let us down.
  63. I am always on time. (unless someone I am with makes me late!)
  64. I am a child of the 80's but I never permed my hair.
  65. I love concerts in the park.
  66. I would rather receive a card or flowers then an expensive gift.
  67. I hate unloading the dishwasher.
  68. I like to iron.
  69. I wear glasses because I have astigmatism in my left eye.
  70. I was never a "worrier" until I had kids.
  71. I can't sing, but sometimes I think that I sound just like Celine Dion when I am in my car...LOL!
  72. I don't drink soda.
  73. I know how to use chopsticks, but prefer to use a fork.
  74. I play sudoku.
  75. I love to snuggle.
  76. I put God in control.
  77. I am pretty good with directions. If I go somewhere once I can usually find it again with no problems.
  78. I have only gotten one speeding tickets in my life.
  79. I have only gotten in one accident. It wasn't my fault.
  80. I always sneeze twice.
  81. I like the color red.
  82. I am a Pisces. Even thought I don't believe in that stuff.
  83. I hardly ever use change. I am saving it up for a rainy day.
  84. I am 5'7"...and 3/4.
  85. I don't tan, I burn. So, I hardly ever sit out in the sun. Especially not without sunscreen and lots of it.
  86. I don't have any tattoos.
  87. I had my belly button pierced but took it out before I got pregnant.
  88. I have one older brother.
  89. I am pro-life.
  90. I like to work out. As long as it doesn't involve running.
  91. I listen to country music but only found out that I actually liked it about 3 years ago.
  92. I am goofy.
  93. I hope to one day own a hammock.
  94. I prefer to write with pens rather than pencils.
  95. I love to go to the theatre. Especially to see musicals.
  96. I have a Chihuahua named Paco.
  97. I won a pageant in high school called the Dogwood Pageant. That made me the Dogwood Queen. HA!
  98. I have dark brown hair which used to be quite blond when I was young.
  99. I mumble in my sleep.
  100. I am always cold. Well, except when I am out in 110 degree Phoenix.
  101. I like my eggs scrambled.

So there you have it!

3 comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Fegley said...

Ah- who can forget "Bockie?" Those were the good ol days... theser are the good new days! So neat to read 101 things about you! We have more in common than I'd have though!

belovedaimee~ said...

Hi Tracey nice to meet you!
It was fun reading your 101 random things about you. I did a ten random things not too long ago but 101 WOWZA I may just have to do that now too lol.
Aimee

Sarah Jewel said...

Nice to meet you! Found you through themomblogs forum. It's So strange sometimes reading these things - I have at least about 75% of those items in common with you! Anyway, stop by and say HI if you wish! I'll probably end up subscribing to you anyhow. :D