Another week gone by and another Thankful Thursday is upon us. Boy they fly, don't they?!?!
So this week I am feeling quite "simple." Thankful for all the simple things in my life.
- I am thankful that Kaiden got to "visit" with G-ma & G-pa this past weekend. Web cam has made it easy for us to do this since we are 2300 miles away.
- I am thankful for makeup. If you read this post, you'd know why.
- I am thankful that our "activities" will be starting up again in a couple weeks. We have been going stir crazy in the house. It's just too doggone hot out there to be setting foot outside on a regular basis.
- I am thankful that Kaiden hasn't been sick once since he has been born. Hubs and I were just talking about that the other day. Not even a sniffle.
- I am thankful that we have leftovers in the fridge. That will free me up from having to come up with a menu tonight.
- I am thankful that I have been sleeping relatively well the past week. Usually I wake up a few times during the night, but not this week. I've been tired, ya'll!
- I am thankful that So You Think You Can Dance is SOOOOOO good this season. I love me some dancing shows!
Thanks for stopping by and have a Thankful Thursday!